In my last post I touched on how Americans are rising up and making their voices heard about their anger towards the current direction our government is going. However, it seems that Obama and the Democrats don’t think this anger is for real. They can’t fathom that maybe a majority of Americans don’t want government run health care, government ownership of banks, government ownership of car companies, and a nearly two trillion dollar deficit. They (Obama and the Dems) refuse to consider that maybe a majority of Americans are no longer under the spell of Hope and Change and are starting to wake up.
The DNC communications director, Brad Woodhouse, issued a statement regarding the protesters. According to Woodhouse and the DNC, “The Republicans and their allied groups, desperate after losing two consecutive elections and every major policy fight on Capitol Hill … are inciting angry mobs of a small number of rabid right wing extremists funded by K Street Lobbyists to disrupt thoughtful discussions about the future of health care in America taking place in Congressional Districts across the country.” Rabid right wing extremists?!? Was the soldier I showed in my last post, who gave his Congresswoman a Constitutional law lesson, acting like a rabid extremist? No, of course not. He was armed with knowledge of the Constitution and was letting his representative in Congress know that what she is doing is wrong. Even the large group of people who protested Rep. Doggett, while loud, were not acting like rabid extremists. They were acting like citizens who are angry at their government and mad that their elected representatives are not representing them. Angry? Yes. Mad? Yes. Rabid extremists? No. For a good comparison here is a video of some rabid extremist protesters…
Democrats didn’t say that these people were “…angry mobs of a small number of rabid right wing (left wing in this case) extremists funded by K Street Lobbyists.” However they are claiming that these people are…
The first video shows people who truly come across as rabid extremists yet the Democrats don’t criticize them. The second video shows people who actually know something about our history and our Constitution and are speaking out about it. To the Democrats they are a rabid, extremist mob, yet the people in the first video aren’t. In what world does this make sense?
Then we have the Obama-Joker poster,
Liberals have called this picture dangerous and are horribly offended by it. Where were they when pictures like these were coming out on a daily basis?
Is there any more doubt that a liberal double standard exists? We have honest, hardworking, educated Americans who are speaking out at town hall meetings and Democrats want to criticize them. I guess the Democratic response to arguments they can’t answer is to insult the ordinary Americans making the arguments.
Get Forgotten Liberty by Email
- Female High School Student Forced to Change “Violent” NRA T-Shirt
- MSNBC Anchor Attempts to Sign up for Obamacare, Hilarity Ensues
- Father Writes Apology Letter to Down Syndrome Daughter Admitting He Originally Wanted an Abortion
- Terry McAuliffe to Push for New Gun Control Laws if Elected.
- Another Shining Example of Liberal Tolerance and Civility
- Monica Campbell on Mark Wahlberg Donates his Time to the Wounded Warrior Project
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | A Lot Of Coffee and Sleepless Nights on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- 1,001 Reasons to Vote Against Barack Obama « Bobusnr on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- Sunday Linkage: Facebook Friend Pics Edition Number 39 - Conservative Hideout 2.0 on Romney’s Pension vs. Obama’s Pension
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | Letting Freedom Ring on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson