Former Vice President Al Gore, who won a Nobel prize for telling lies about global warming, is at it again. Unless you get all of your news from the main stream media, you have probably heard about the Climategate scandal involving hacked emails from the Climate Research Unit at East Anglia. These emails show how some of the most prominent global warming/climate change scientists have been distorting the data and keeping contradictory evidence out of peer reviewed journals. When Al Gore was asked about these emails and if they damaged his position, he simply blew them off and lied about them From Slate.com,
Q: How damaging to your argument was the disclosure of e-mails from the Climate Research Unit at East Anglia University?
A: To paraphrase Shakespeare, it’s sound and fury signifying nothing. I haven’t read all the e-mails, but the most recent one is more than 10 years old. These private exchanges between these scientists do not in any way cause any question about the scientific consensus. But the noise machine built by the climate deniers often seizes on what they can blow out of proportion, so they’ve thought this is a bigger deal than it is.
Either Al Gore is stupid (which is highly possible), or he is lying to cover up the crumbling foundation of man caused global warming. He claims that the most recent Climategate email is over 10 years old, but the most recent email is clearly dated “Thu Nov 12 10:18:54 2009″. It’s not even a month old!
He didn’t just make the claim once. He continued to repeat the lie,
Q: There is a sense in these e-mails, though, that data was hidden and hoarded, which is the opposite of the case you make [in your book] about having an open and fair debate.
A: I think it’s been taken wildly out of context. The discussion you’re referring to was about two papers that two of these scientists felt shouldn’t be accepted as part of the IPCC report. Both of them, in fact, were included, referenced, and discussed. So an e-mail exchange more than 10 years ago including somebody’s opinion that a particular study isn’t any good is one thing, but the fact that the study ended up being included and discussed anyway is a more powerful comment on what the result of the scientific process really is…What we’re seeing is a set of changes worldwide that just make this discussion over 10-year-old e-mails kind of silly.
What’s “kind of silly” to me is trying to cover up global warming lies with more lies! The truth is coming out about the global warming ,yet proponents of man caused global warming are desperately clinging to their hopes of radically altering the world economy. I expect many more lies and insults to come from the global warming crowd in the days and months to come.
Does anyone care to take a guess as to what lie or false statement Al Gore will make next? I’m thinking he will probably say something like, “the interior of the earth is extremely hot, several million degrees”. Oh wait, he already said that! For those of you who may not know, if the interior of the Earth was several million degrees, we would be a star, not a planet.
Get Forgotten Liberty by Email
- Female High School Student Forced to Change “Violent” NRA T-Shirt
- MSNBC Anchor Attempts to Sign up for Obamacare, Hilarity Ensues
- Father Writes Apology Letter to Down Syndrome Daughter Admitting He Originally Wanted an Abortion
- Terry McAuliffe to Push for New Gun Control Laws if Elected.
- Another Shining Example of Liberal Tolerance and Civility
- Monica Campbell on Mark Wahlberg Donates his Time to the Wounded Warrior Project
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | A Lot Of Coffee and Sleepless Nights on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- 1,001 Reasons to Vote Against Barack Obama « Bobusnr on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- Sunday Linkage: Facebook Friend Pics Edition Number 39 - Conservative Hideout 2.0 on Romney’s Pension vs. Obama’s Pension
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | Letting Freedom Ring on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson