I was looking at the Drudge Report this morning and saw an article from The Telegraph that caught my attention. The title of the article is Barack Obama Sees Worst Poll Rating Drop in 50 Years. The article cites Gallup poll numbers that show Obama had a 78% approval rating in January but is now down to a 53% rating. I knew Obama’s poll numbers were consistently dropping, but I hadn’t realized it was the largest drop for a new President in 50 years.
It got me wondering. Why haven’t U.S. news agencies picked up on this? Then I remembered how the White House pretty much controls the main stream media and any news agency that does not allow itself to be controlled (i.e. Fox) is attacked. I wonder if the White House will start attacking the British Papers since they have been growing more critical of Obama and his policies?
Get Forgotten Liberty by Email
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | A Lot Of Coffee and Sleepless Nights on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- Chauffagiste 94 on Is Global Warming A Hoax?
- 1,001 Reasons to Vote Against Barack Obama « Bobusnr on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- Sunday Linkage: Facebook Friend Pics Edition Number 39 - Conservative Hideout 2.0 on Romney’s Pension vs. Obama’s Pension
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | Letting Freedom Ring on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson