Possibly the best arrest video ever. In a week of Supreme Court hearings on ObamaCare and the circus that is the Trayvon Martin case, I think we could all use a good laugh. This guy was obviously picked up by the police for bein intoxicated but he was evidently sober enough to remember ALL the words to Bohemian Rhapsody. I think my favorite part of the video is around the 18 second mark where the guys says, and I quote, “… and I haven’t ear eye earaaoo leeya but it doesn’t even matter!” He follows this thought provoking quote with his rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody. Enjoy.
No related posts.
Get Forgotten Liberty by Email
- Female High School Student Forced to Change “Violent” NRA T-Shirt
- MSNBC Anchor Attempts to Sign up for Obamacare, Hilarity Ensues
- Father Writes Apology Letter to Down Syndrome Daughter Admitting He Originally Wanted an Abortion
- Terry McAuliffe to Push for New Gun Control Laws if Elected.
- Another Shining Example of Liberal Tolerance and Civility
- Monica Campbell on Mark Wahlberg Donates his Time to the Wounded Warrior Project
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | A Lot Of Coffee and Sleepless Nights on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- 1,001 Reasons to Vote Against Barack Obama « Bobusnr on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- Sunday Linkage: Facebook Friend Pics Edition Number 39 - Conservative Hideout 2.0 on Romney’s Pension vs. Obama’s Pension
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | Letting Freedom Ring on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson