If you haven’t head of Rion Paige yet, you might want to watch this video because everyone is going to be talking about her soon. Rion performed on the television show “X Factor” Wednesday night and to say her performance was well received would be a huge understatement. The judges loved her! Even the normally grumpy and blunt Simon Cowell thought she was “literally extraordinary”.
Rion Paige has a unique name… and she is a unique girl. The 13 year old has arthrogryposis multiplex congenita, which caused the joints in her arms to develop incorrectly. She also has almost no vision in her right eye. But she hasn’t let that stop her from chasing after her dream of being a professional vocalist. Watch the video below and you will realize why everyone will be talking about this girl soon. The combination of her vocal talents, her positive attitude, and her ability to overcome obstacles that most of us have never had to deal with make her an absolute star.
No related posts.
Get Forgotten Liberty by Email
- Female High School Student Forced to Change “Violent” NRA T-Shirt
- MSNBC Anchor Attempts to Sign up for Obamacare, Hilarity Ensues
- Father Writes Apology Letter to Down Syndrome Daughter Admitting He Originally Wanted an Abortion
- Terry McAuliffe to Push for New Gun Control Laws if Elected.
- Another Shining Example of Liberal Tolerance and Civility
- Monica Campbell on Mark Wahlberg Donates his Time to the Wounded Warrior Project
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | A Lot Of Coffee and Sleepless Nights on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- 1,001 Reasons to Vote Against Barack Obama « Bobusnr on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- Sunday Linkage: Facebook Friend Pics Edition Number 39 - Conservative Hideout 2.0 on Romney’s Pension vs. Obama’s Pension
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | Letting Freedom Ring on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson