A global warming scammer and wannabe journalist tried to ambush Sen. Inhofe (R-Ok) as he was leaving a committee hearing. The scammer’s name is Mark Hertsgaard and he tries repeatedly to get Sen. Inhofe to answer loaded questions and respond to red herrings and straw man arguments. Unfortunately for the scammer, Inhofe was on his game and totally makes him look foolish. What makes this exchange on global warming so great is that we have two versions of the ambush to watch. Mr. Hertsgaard had an assistant with a video camera to catch the exchange, but Inhofe’s communication director also had a camera handy and recorded everything. Mr. Hertsgaard edited his video to the point of journalistic dishonesty, while Inhofe’s communication director’s video is completely unedited. Watch both of the videos to see just how heavily edited and misleading this global warming scammer’s video is. The intelectual dishonesty from the left in general and from the global warming alarmists in particular is astounding.
First, the unedited video–
And here is the heavily edited video as posted by Mr. Hertsgaard–
The Roman author, Vegetius once said, “An Ambuscade, if discovered and promptly surrounded will repay the intended mischief with interest.” I think he was right.
Get Forgotten Liberty by Email
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | A Lot Of Coffee and Sleepless Nights on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- Chauffagiste 94 on Is Global Warming A Hoax?
- 1,001 Reasons to Vote Against Barack Obama « Bobusnr on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson
- Sunday Linkage: Facebook Friend Pics Edition Number 39 - Conservative Hideout 2.0 on Romney’s Pension vs. Obama’s Pension
- 1001 Reasons Not To Vote For Obama | Letting Freedom Ring on President Obama Insults Supreme Court, Alito Plays the Part of Joe Wilson